Summer Camp at The Island Theater is a fun place to explore theater and discover a love for the arts.
Here are some generally asked questions:
1. What are the hours?
Camp runs from 8-4 pm. Before and after care is only available by prior arrangement at $10 per 1/2 hour.
2. What are the ages of camp?
We have a teen camp and a youth camp. Teen camp is for ages 12 (entering the 7th grade)-18. Youth camp is for ages 5-12. Campers are additionally separated by age for activities and program.
2. What do students do for lunch?
Students bring their own lunch and snacks. Some snack items are available for purchase as well but families are responsible for choices.
3. What do campers do at camp?
Campers will work on the production of the week during camp. Each camp as a theme.
4. What happens at the end of the week?
Campers will put on a performance or presentation based on what they learned and accomplished during the week. It is free for parents.
5. What if we cannot make every day of camp or need to come a little later or leave early?
Camp is fairly relaxed when it comes to attendance. We will work to catch up any camper that is not there as we do things.
6. More questions? Email us at